[Arm-netbook] My small project announcement

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Fri May 24 08:26:02 BST 2013

tor 2013-05-23 klockan 23:29 -0700 skrev Baybal Ni:

> I've been tempted to use an A10 based solution, but so far cost
> reduction concern (less ram, possibility of using XIP) kept me from
> going with A10.

Based on the description and specifications A13 is perhaps more
appropriate choice.  Can't do XIP but there isn't really that big
difference from XIP in total RAM usage in the described system, and with
todays performance tradeoffs you don't really want XIP as it can
serverely hits processing performance.

Regards
Henrik