[Arm-netbook] expeyes-SBC, minimalist A10 board

Ajith Kumar bpajith at gmail.com
Wed May 8 02:19:46 BST 2013

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 9:09 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Ajith Kumar <bpajith at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >       The layout of the minimalist A10 board is completed, the Kicad
> files
> > are HERE. Next step is making the PCB and giving it a try.
>
>  if it works i'll be amazed and delighted.

Hi Luke,
       I too. I would be lucky if someone overtakes me in the fabrication
and testing of it. I realized some of the advantages of Kicad. The vias
used in the PCB are .35 dia with .25 drill, means very little copper ring.
To change that all I have to do is editing two characters in the PCB file,
using a text editor.

regards

Ajith

>  l.