[Arm-netbook] expeyes-SBC, minimalist A10 board

Ajith Kumar bpajith at gmail.com
Mon May 6 08:38:08 BST 2013

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 5:42 AM, Sergey Lapin <slapinid at gmail.com> wrote:

> n Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:02 PM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk>
> wrote:
> >

> > These are stunning developments with someone pushing the ball
> > relentlessly forward.
> >
> > A few more weeks and someone should have something working
> > built entirely out of GPL'd KiCAD project files.
> >
> > Can't wait!  :)
> Hi, people! As you seem to have a clue, could you please review
> DDR3 on github.com/slapin/a13board ?

Good job. Has it gone for fabrication. The data line lengths are almost
matched, one doubt  I have is about the length of DDR3_DM1, no need of
length matching for that ? Some documents say the address & control lines
are to be matched within 300 mils. Since I have never made  a board,
difficult to say anything.

ajith

> S.

Dr. Ajith Kumar B.P.