[Arm-netbook] expeyes-SBC, minimalist A10 board

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Fri May 3 17:02:44 BST 2013

These are stunning developments with someone pushing the ball
relentlessly forward.

A few more weeks and someone should have something working
built entirely out of GPL'd KiCAD project files.

Can't wait!  :)

The saddest part of the entire story is that I got PICs and smaller
ARMs all working in KiCAD and design products with it all day,
day in day out and they got hundred+ pins.
So its not as if we can't all do this with large chips.

The SoCs are just another ARM, but because manufacturers don't release
their datasheets, no one can build products with it.
I just hope manufacturers of SoCs don't buy into this rubbish
business tactic, give up locking up anything ever again
because they are the only ones loosing all their sales, while
competitors who do release information win all the sales.
What could be more simpler? :)