[Arm-netbook] ingenic jz4760 eoma-68 card

cpinc at rogers.com cpinc at rogers.com
Sun Mar 17 19:06:12 GMT 2013

>so that gives you the product name, make and model.  if you look on
>taobao.com you should find plenty of people listing it as for sale.

Be extremely careful where you source component, many are counterfeit (30% last number I saw)

We had a problem with a shipments of  PCBA where a number of Optical MOSFET had a ON resistance of  >30 ohms but our spec was <1 ohms.
Manufacturer determined a simular product was re ID'd as the more expensive version we were using.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/01/09/f-vp-weston-hercules-counterfeit-chinese-parts.html

One of  our suppliers spent a week training us on identifying counterfeit products in China. I was amazed how wide spread it was.

Robert Ings
Waterloo, ON, CA
cpinc at rogers.com