[Arm-netbook] Tablet Inside Space

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 01:18:27 GMT 2013

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 1:03 AM, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross
<maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me> wrote:
> I was wondering, How much space will there be inside the tablet for ones
> own goddies and will there be USB socket(s) inside too? This is so one
> can have things like , Nav stuff (gps) (or is it going to be included
> already? I forget.), FM transmitter/receiver, non BlueTooth wireless
> keyboard & pointing device, etc.

 it's pretty crowded already, so i wasn't planning on that. the PCB
with the EOMA-68 card is going on one side (50%) and the other side
will have the battery.  there *might* be some room for bits and pieces
that are under 7mm in height - it just depends on how the battery's
arranged.

 there's a 60-pin expansion header which is planned ahead for
connecting a 2nd PCB for a laptop - extra USB, SATA, Ethernet,
keyboard and mouse.

> ps. Can there be a external wifi external socket?

 it's a full-length USB-only MiniPCIe.  they take those RF antennae.