[Arm-netbook] ingenic jz4760 eoma-68 card

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 16:40:36 GMT 2013

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM, RS1932 <rs1932 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Luke,
>
> You have mentioned "considering that 4 hynix chips totalling 1gbyte of
> 800mhz DDR3 RAM is under $5."
>
> Could you tell me where you are seeing this pricing, is it in volume?

 it's a quote we were given for hynix RAM, qty 10,000, it's in the BOM
of the A10 EOMA68 CPU card, it's the exact same parts used in the
wits-tech EVB, and in the cubieboard, and pretty much every product
based around the A10 because they're pretty much all copies of the
wits-tech stuff, if not in the design then in the BOM.