[Arm-netbook] MarsBoard

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Wed Mar 6 10:30:47 GMT 2013

ons 2013-03-06 klockan 08:08 +0000 skrev luke.leighton:

> no, it is different.  good for them.  i wonder if they brought the
> VGA-OUT signals out to the connectors?

There is no informantion on what is available in the "GPIO headers".

> hmmm... no sign of an AXP209 though.  how do they do USB-OTG, and how
> do they manage the power / current properly?

Right, so it must be running at hardwired voltage levels, which means
higher power consumption and more heat.

Also I don't see sufficient power regulators on that board to power all
functions of the A10. Quite likely CSI and VGA blocks is not powered at
all. Also the board makes no attempts at providing power to any
connected SATA device.

As usual there is no overvoltage protection on the HDMI port mounted on
the pictured board. The board is prepared for it, but components not
mounted.

OTG as such do not require AXP. Just at minimum a gate controlling the
USB VBUS output and a diode for power input.

Regards
Henrik