[Arm-netbook] eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 19:59:38 BST 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 7:04 PM, Christopher Thomas
<christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
> Hello Scott, and to all those who have purchased an EOMA68 board.

 clarification: EOMA-68 micro-engineering board.  although actually it
turns out not to be so micro after all, ah well.  for those people
reading via the archives at some point in the future, this is the
*other side* of the EOMA-68 interface and we call it an "I/O Board".