[Arm-netbook] eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Wed Jun 19 17:52:50 BST 2013

To All,

The Order has been successfully submitted to the Fab Company. I have
ordered a total of 30. We are expecting to receive the PCBs by Friday, June
28th. However that date is subject to change pending any unforseen issues
with the fabrication process.

To everyone who did not get their payment in by last night, I received a
total of 26 confirmed payments, I have 4 units remaining, if anyone else
still wishes to purchase them,  please let me know off list BEFORE SENDING
A PAYMENT. It is first come first served, but I must know to expect a
payment before receiving one. If I receive an extra-ordinary number of
requests that exceed the initial 30 units, I can put in a change order to
increase the quantity, but the price will per additional board added will
increase $1.50 per board over the initial $28.85, and it must be at least
10 units to qualify for a change,  and it MUST BE INPUT BEFORE 12PM
THURSDAY CENTRAL STANDARD TIME (-6 GMT). Complicated, but the process is
also complicated.

If there are any questions, I NEED TO KNOW ASAP.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:48 AM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk>wrote:

> On Tue, 2013-06-18 at 20:09 -0500, Christopher Thomas wrote:
> > To Anyone who is still interested....
> >

> > I have placed the order for the PCBs... We were at 23 total PCBs,
> > however, I went ahead an ordered 30 PCBs "Just in case", Since some
> > had expressed interested, but have not paid yet, I figured due to the
> > time zone difference, it's 0200 in the UK right now,  so that leaves 7
> > extra for anyone who wanted one.
>

> I got busy yesterday.
> If not too late, I send payment this evening for 2 pieces by paypal.

Christopher Thomas
Firemoth Industries, LLC - Owner
christopher at firemothindustries.com
214-458-5990