[Arm-netbook] eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Sun Jun 16 19:54:06 BST 2013

Actually, to save time. If anyone wants a completely assembled board, you
can paypal $28.85 to service[AT]firemothindustries[DOT]com, with your name
and shipping address. I can't guarantee a shipping price without an
address, but I will tell you, a 2lbs box sent USPS to the UK is
approximately $23 for standard 6 day shipping.