[Arm-netbook] eoma firmware repo started
luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 13:46:52 BST 2013
first one's the flying squirrel: i've committed a bunch of random
starting-point files. if anybody would like to help out with this,
please do grab a waveshare Port103R (or preferably something with a
100-pin STM32F103VCT6), a serial-port converter, and preferably a JTAG
programmer. we could really use the help.
on the TODO list is
* to add a patch to libopencm3 which provides usb isochronous
capability, then add in "data in" capability (the person who
experimented with this added only "data out").
* porting of adam greig's "following robot" project which is a low
priority: apart from anything the voltages need to be set (programmed)
into the 2nd AXP209
* add a driver (use usb-cdc as an easy-to-program base?) which allows
the backlight (PWM), power and peripherals to be controlled.
* do the mic PWM volume control
* do the speaker PWM outputs with DMA.
not a lot, then :)
More information about the arm-netbook