[Arm-netbook] STM32F blinky lights

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 08:50:09 BST 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 3:39 AM, Christopher Thomas
<christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:36 PM, Christopher Thomas
> <christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
>>
>> That's fantastic. What is this MCU being embedded into?
>>
> Disregard, I'm assuming the Flying Squirrel Tablet.

 yep that's right.  then the laptop product(s), and so on and so forth.

 it saves around $6 on the BOM by doing the functions that the various
providers of USB-audio, USB-camera ICs etc. go "who the hell are you,
why are you bothering to offer us money, we don't possibly want to
sell our product" over.