[Arm-netbook] 4 GPL'd KiCAD boards released for A10 CPU system development

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 20:38:47 BST 2013

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Ken Phillis Jr <kphillisjr at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM, martin brook
> <martin.brook100 at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> The invoice only mentioned 'Goods' $133 so it was not clear what the cost of
>> shipping was.
>>

> I Definitely Can't handle that type of Mistake with my order.

 ken, i don't know if it's a mistake, because i've passed it over to
someone else who's in a foreign country, via an associate whom we
trust, who in turn trusts that individual, and so i've no direct
contact with them.

 i also have never actually sent anything from Hong Kong so i have
never properly used the HK EMS calculator before so i do not know if
my use of their web site is correct or not to work out what the
shipping costs are, nor, because i do not have direct contact with
them, do i know yet if they have selected the signed-for option, the
tracking-capability option, insurance or any other options that are
available which i have absolutely no knowledge of or experience with.

 so if it's ok with you can we please trust the local person who has
local knowledge and whom, locally and in a part of the world that is
at least eight thousand miles away from where we are, i believe it is
reasonable to assume that they know what they are doing?

 all i've done is - as we agreed - said "payment plus shipping plus
taxes" and it turns out that there are and will be zero taxes because
these are test/engineering boards not user-grade items, so that leaves
"payment plus shipping".  you agreed a payment value, which i passed
over to my associate.  he in turned passed the geographic locations
over to *his* associate, who got back to him with an individual figure
for each person for the shipping costs.  the two figures individually
for each and every person were added together and invoices sent out
individually one by one to each person.

 any questions?