[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 switch / NAS

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 21:18:41 BST 2013

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:
> Sheepapluggggggg!!!!

 baaaa

> 100% in for KiCAD 100% GPL'd SATA NAS/SoHo project with EOMA68.

 ack.  well, send me an id_rsa.pub key then i can add you to the git repo below.

> The other bits will have to learn on the fly, but as its 100% open
> anyone can roll the ball forward with all the add ons.

 ack well let's start from http://git.rhombus-tech.net/?p=eoma.git and
go from there ok?

 http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=25816104410&ali_trackid=2:mm_14507426_0_0:1374696911_3k3_1085508719

 looks like it's a good price (although that's a sample of one on taobao)

 it has PCIe amazingly so that MiniPCIe slot could actually be a full
MiniPCIe not just USB-based.

 let me start with a part definition for the RTL8198 in kicad ok?  can
you recommend some SDRAM parts?