[Arm-netbook] http://tech.slashdot.org/story/13/07/22/2213244/eoma-68-based-kde-vivaldi-tablet-engineering-boards-ship

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Tue Jul 23 19:24:14 BST 2013

Too late Luke, the trolls have posted a lot of new topics in a burst and slid it off the front page.

Sliding is another feature not new to slashdot trolls which they use
when they can't win. They slide the topic
off the front page before anyone can start talking on a subject properly
and get interested. I would buy one, and I imagine thousands would buy
it once they read up the specs. Only 31 people had chance to comment before it
disappeared off the front page.

Sheesh!!