[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Board PCBs (was: eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Thu Jul 11 18:11:56 BST 2013

Well, I could release the schematic, but all I was going to do was a very
quick and dirty perfboard test with all the components going to an 80pin
header on a separate board so I could get these tested quickly and out the
door to all you fine folk. :P

Let me think about it.

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 12:02 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Christopher Thomas
> <christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
> > AAAAND We're Done!
>
>  woo!
>
> > Each one takes about 5 minutes to assemble from start to finish, (once
> you
> > establish an assembly line process.)
> >
> > Well, 1 Down, 29 to go. The TFP401a hasn't arrived yet (scheduled to
> arrive
> > today via FedEx, yet to be seen) , once I receive the TFP401a, I'll do a
> > quick passthrough board and give it a good test.
>
>  that'd be absolutely fantastic.  wow, that's really exciting to hear.
>  would you be happy to release the schematics (copyright firemoth
> industries) under an open hardware / free software license?
>
>  btw i'd recommend making the board *longer* than the standard PCMCIA
> size, and just using standard off-the-shelf connectors, poking out a
> bit. that way the passthrough card will go into e.g. a tablet product
> (without having to dismantle it) and we can get one to the ODMs for
> example as a way for them to do testing.  also what do you think,
> perhaps a header with access to the GPIO?
>

> > http://i.imgur.com/1YtiOqK.jpg
>
>  looks beauuuutiful :)  that's going on the web site.  love it.
>
> l.

Christopher Thomas
Firemoth Industries, LLC - Owner
christopher at firemothindustries.com