[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Board PCBs (was: eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Thu Jul 11 17:38:49 BST 2013

AAAAND We're Done!

Each one takes about 5 minutes to assemble from start to finish, (once you
establish an assembly line process.)

Well, 1 Down, 29 to go. The TFP401a hasn't arrived yet (scheduled to arrive
today via FedEx, yet to be seen) , once I receive the TFP401a, I'll do a
quick passthrough board and give it a good test.

http://i.imgur.com/1YtiOqK.jpg

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 8:11 PM, Quantum <jose.laica at gmail.com> wrote:
> > greetings to all
>
>  hi jose, nice to meet you.
>
> > I would like to have me do get one pcb
> > that price has
>
>  ah, apologies - the 1st batch is out / done.  can i suggest you
> register a preorder on here:
>  http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/orders/
>
>  please put a valid email address, don't worry it says a10, they'll
> all be A20 now.
>
>  then when the next batch is out i'll be able to contact you ok?
>
>  l.

Christopher Thomas
Firemoth Industries, LLC - Owner
christopher at firemothindustries.com