[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Board PCBs (was: eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?"

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Tue Jul 9 19:12:32 BST 2013

So,

Mouser surprised me and delivered all the components (except the Gigabit
Port, I had to order them from Digikey), a day early.

So as soon as the RJ45 ports get here (according to Digikey, they will
arrive Thursday due to a shipping delay caused by July 4th :( ), I'll be
able to get something going/tested. My TFP401a won't arrive until tomorrow
anyway, so no biggie.

http://i.imgur.com/xCbpcdQ.jpg

 One step closer!

christopher at firemothindustries.com