[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Board PCBs (was: eoma-68 micro engineering boards: anyone need one?"

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Mon Jul 8 21:26:51 BST 2013

All Components are scheduled to Arrive on Wednesday July 10th, I will
proceed to assemble and fully test one card before assembling the rest to
insure all components function correctly. Once testing passes successfully,
I will assemble the remaining cards and ship them the same day (If
possible). I will keep the list apprised of all updates/progress.

-Christopher

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 2:30 AM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 1:59 AM, Christopher Thomas
> <christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
> > The PCBs have left the Manufacturer and are enroute to my company for
> > assembly. I will notify everyone once the boards are assembled and
> tested.
>
>  great.

Christopher Thomas
Firemoth Industries, LLC - Owner