[Arm-netbook] RFC: EOMA-26

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 06:23:10 BST 2013

> I don't know the price of the processor, but a recent SoM based on Ti
> Sitara AM3552 sells for $27 per unit (1k order).
> http://www.cnx-software.com/**2013/06/12/compulab-cm-t335-**
> com-with-ti-sitara-am335x-**sells-for-27/<http://www.cnx-software.com/2013/06/12/compulab-cm-t335-com-with-ti-sitara-am335x-sells-for-27/>

We started our project with TI Sitara but it is not easily available in
China (seems to me that nobody has this processor, very long lead time) and
prices in China (where we want to assemble our product) are higher then
listed on TI site which is strange as usually sales prices are lower then
list prices listed on manufacturers sites.