[Arm-netbook] Selling my Mele A1000

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Fri Feb 8 10:48:57 GMT 2013

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Roman Mamedov <rm at romanrm.ru> wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 11:09:44 +0100
> Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Arokux B. <arokux at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Sorry.

>> There is now this promo:
>>
>> http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/1080P-HD-Media-Player-4GB-Google-Android-4-0-WIFI-WLAN-Smart-TV-Box-Internet/113991_731601375.html?promotionId=200439264
>>
>> This one is A10 based, but no SATA available it seems.
>
> I couldn't find anywhere on the product page that'd say it is A10-based.
> Likely it is, but stil, could be something else entirely (e.g. AMlogic, like
> this one:
> http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Cortex-A9-1GB-DDR3-RAM-4GB-Nand-flash-3D-Android-4-0-TV-box-1080P-Wifi/611727_622254771.html )

I had to google for the same title description to find an Amazon webpage:

http://www.amazon.com/Android-Player-Internet-Google-4gb-black/dp/B0094DIXPS

"CPU: Allwinner A10/ 1.2GHz Cortex-A8
Memory:512MB RAM;4GB Memroy"

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762