[Arm-netbook] Flashing the NAND

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Dec 11 14:29:36 GMT 2013

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 14:21:03 Wookey wrote:
> I think IRC meetings would be useful. We could clearly lower the barrier
> of entry a lot, but to some degree that's more to do with getting
> support in the right places (e.g into mailine and distros) so things
> work as they should without needing to know a pile of magic runes, than
> about documenting all those magic runes..

agreed; working on getting those things in place and making sure the results
of those efforts are accessible to others is the reason for coordination.

as for days / times, i’ll put up a doodle for people to fill in closer to
january so we can figure out some useful timings for as many people as
possible.

--
Aaron J. Seigo