[Arm-netbook] Flashing the NAND

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:51:31 GMT 2013

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Siarhei Siamashka <
siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Dec 2013 09:13:04 +0000
> joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:
> The linux-sunxi wiki has a link to the mailing list among
> other information:
>     http://linux-sunxi.org/Mailing_list
>
> For the OpenGL ES support in X11 on sunxi hardware, I have a project
> page here, which happens to list some contact information and
> describes the process of reporting issues:
>     https://github.com/ssvb/xf86-video-fbturbo

Right now OpenGL ES is working fine for me, i have a couple of ideas for
trying to cause the problem again.
Today i won't be able, but in the next days I'll do some experiments to see
If the problem can be caused/fixed at will.
at that point it can be documented (or fixed if there is anything to fix
and wasn't just wrong procedure at some point)

Cheers,
Marco Martin