[Arm-netbook] Flashing the NAND

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 10:30:25 GMT 2013

> As I wrote in another email in this thread, the fact you didn’t now about me
> until now is a symptom of the opaque and structureless nature of this
> community.

 there's people continuously joining, aaron, even now, and they don't
necessarily all read every message.    example: i still don't know if
david and christopher are aware that there's been a second [announced]
change to the EOMA68 specification. i had to contact you off-list in
order to prompt them of a mistake they'd made by not reading the spec
(wrong I2C address for the EEPROM).