[Arm-netbook] Flashing the NAND

freebirds at fastmail.fm freebirds at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 7 15:43:08 GMT 2013

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013, at 04:42 PM, Siarhei Siamashka wrote:
"It just looks like you literally appear from nowhere, have only
incomplete preliminary
information and already trying to enforce your own rules on the others.
Not everyone is going to appreciate this. . . ."But if
somebody thinks that it is possible to achieve better results by
"holding meetings" and "creating processes", then feel free to do
so and prove me wrong :)"

I disagree that Aaron J. Seigo is "trying to enforce his own rules on
the others." I appreciate Aaron Seigo making recommendations including
starting IRC meetings. Meetings are democratic. If Aaron Seigo intended
to dictate, he wouldn't ask for feedback to hold the first meeting in
January. Regarding "literally appearing from no where" we need to
welcome newcomers. Newcomers don't need to wait in the background for an
extensive period of time before speaking up. Newcomers are to be
encouraged to participate. If they have enough chutzpah to make
recommendations based on "incomplete preliminary information", it is a
way for all of us to learn, act and become involved. I thank Aaron Seigo
for his time, efforts, motivation and speed that he is getting involved.

Luke, I hope your shoulder heals quickly.

Happy Holidays everyone.

                          wherever you are