[Arm-netbook] Flashing the NAND

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:55:43 GMT 2013

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> On Friday, December 6, 2013 12:44:42 luke.leighton wrote:

> knowledge is being generated and then *thrown away*.

 not when i'm doing it.  i document everything as i'm going along,
because i've done this a number of times.  it does however begin to
try my patience to have to follow up pretty much every single message
to arm-netbooks with "could you please put that on the wiki".
approximately every 20th time i've written that i've sent a message
asking people to do that for themselves.  those people with experience
in the use of wikis (and their beneift) follow that request.

> "would people be open to having one with the goal of improving this
> situation?”

 yes!