[Arm-netbook] Upcoming CPU Card Status?

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 23:07:35 GMT 2013

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 10:19 PM, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross
<maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me> wrote:
> On 05/12/13 19:11, luke.leighton wrote:
>>  does that help hint at an answer, alexander?
>
> Ok. thanks. I guess the other cards are in the same state?

 ... yes, basically.  summary here:
 http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=4485207&cid=45525631

> Oh look another Improv order, I wonder who ordered... hint hint :P

 did you ever register on the preorders?  if so you should have had an
email from the eoma68-announce list pointing you to the page where you
can get one.  if not, email me directly, i'll point you in the right
direction.  you've been on this list long enough, and a part of this
project for a while.