[Arm-netbook] Upcoming CPU Card Status?

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 19:11:19 GMT 2013

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross
<maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me> wrote:
> I know but I was thinking if the next one is the iMX6 with better(?)
> working graphics then I might well wait for that.

 the design has been available, waiting for someone to contact me and
provide the cash with order that will help to complete the design and
get them the product, for over six months now.  i have yet to be
approached by anyone.

 personally i will not be recommending the iMX6 CPU Card for
mass-volume purposes to our PRC clients because the pricing on the
iMX6 is just way too high.

 so, basically, if anyone is reading this (now or in the future), i
have the design pretty much ready to go: i am happy to provide quotes,
any quantity, as long as you're happy to pay cash with order.

 does that help hint at an answer, alexander?


More information about the arm-netbook mailing list