[Arm-netbook] [eoma68] mini desktop pc

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Mon Dec 2 20:55:38 GMT 2013

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 2, 2013, at 2:20 PM, "luke.leighton" <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/mini_desktop/news/Revision_1_routing/
>
> started this a week or so ago, it's been very rapid to complete
> because all the parts have been available from the other two products.
> it started as a copy of the flying squirrel; the audio section has
> been completely left as-is, and it turned rapidly into a desktop
> through the addition of the VGA and power circuits from the router.
>
> so that's three major I/O board products in the pipeline.  anyone got
> any suggestions on what to do next?  laptop PCB?  small robotics
> system?

Waiting on coordination of other parties before officially announcing, but my company is almost done with the mechanical keyboard thin client, and we've got preliminary drawings completed of the advanced engineering board/carrier board(it would qualify as a small robotics platform). And we've started a collaboration testing the idea of retrofitting an IBM Thinkpad with a custom EOMA PCB/Motherboard (the FST was a great inspiration.)

-C