[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Boots Android and plays youtube videos very well

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sat Aug 31 23:10:46 BST 2013

lör 2013-08-31 klockan 22:43 +0100 skrev luke.leighton:

>  .... interesting.... ahh i just tried a search - the obvious one
> "running android apps on debian" came up with "how to install debian
> on an android system", "how to install the android SDK on debian" and
> so on...
>
>  who's managed to do this, and do you have a link henrik?

You basically just do the opposide. Run an Android environment in a
chroot on whatever actual Linux OS you prefer. Or even an LXC container
if you want to completely hide from Android that it's not the master OS.

I don't have any good links, but here is one

http://www.slideshare.net/tetsu.koba/android-on-ubuntu-for-developer

Regards
Henrik