[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Boots Android and plays youtube videos very well

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sat Aug 31 22:53:02 BST 2013

lör 2013-08-31 klockan 22:29 +0100 skrev luke.leighton:

>  in this case wits-tech made the samples, put the test software on,
> and they were shipped straight out.  the samples did *NOT* come to our
> address first.  therefore, if anyone wants the source of the random
> tablet software that was placed on the samples they can go to
> wits-tech and ask for it.

No we can't, there was no GPL offer, and the devices was shipped on your
behalf. But lets just pretend that there is no kernel or u-boot on those
devices that was shipped. It does not help if witstech actually sends
the source, the end result is no less GPL violating. Plus we have those
sources already.

The focus needs to be what software SHOULD be on the devices. Not what
witstech happened to leave in the flash after their testing.

So all chipe in and get u-boot, kernel etc compiled and running.

Regards
Henrik