[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Boots Android and plays youtube videos very well

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 22:43:32 BST 2013

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 10:36 PM, Henrik Nordström
<henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> lör 2013-08-31 klockan 21:07 +0100 skrev luke.leighton:
>
>> > The target markets for these devices isn't that much Android I hope.
>>
>>  for mass-volume uses... yeah.  blegh :)
>
> You don't need Andoid to run Android apps.

 .... interesting.... ahh i just tried a search - the obvious one
"running android apps on debian" came up with "how to install debian
on an android system", "how to install the android SDK on debian" and
so on...

 who's managed to do this, and do you have a link henrik?