[Arm-netbook] eoma68-a20 ethernet testing

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 21:10:33 BST 2013

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 8:28 PM, Henrik Nordström
<henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> lör 2013-08-31 klockan 10:06 -0500 skrev Christopher Thomas:
>
>> I tested both. And they both worked, however I cannot get SATA working
>> yet, I did notice that in the script.fex posted, it is missing the
>> SATA power enable;
>
> EOMA68 is not providing any SATA power, so no.. any SATA device needs to
> be powered by the I/O board or externally.

 yeh my test setup is to run the SATA cable out of a PC.  however as
it's a PC i got back from someone who said "it's gone the way of the
dodo" i haven't *actually* checked if it's got proper 12V and 5V to
the SATA drive, whoops...

 the drive does actually spin up though.