[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Boots Android and plays youtube videos very well

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 21:04:44 BST 2013

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM, joem <joem at martindale-electric.co.uk> wrote:
> I can also confirm this works, and I have managed to run the cards for 4 days non-stop without failure. Playing two full-length movies in between for the kids, with integrated ETH.
>
> I/We/various individuals were organizing a Crowdfunding campaign for this very reason. :)  However, changes to the MEB and EOMA-68 A20 card should be made first.  But even with the current EOMA-68 and MEBs, the project now qualified for Kickstarter's and
>  Indiegogo's requirements for a "functional prototype".

> Just go for it!!! You shouldn't wait around my friend!
> Even if its today's EOMA68 flying out through the door 10 pieces at a time, its still a properly working
> product which will have future distros added to it, a bit like raspberry.
>
> I can confirm the second EOMA68 now works out of the box
> in the same way, this time without opening the case
> for checking or cleaning.
>
> If the MEBs were in KiCAD, I'd put 5 variants on the table today!

 well let's get that done for goodness sake - the MEB's only 15
components.  the gerbers are there, was it you joe who was talking
about tracing round those as a way to replicate the parts?

 btw.  joe.  darling.  we need you to try henrik's u-boot tricks to
see if the ethernet's working.  they're on the boot page now.