[Arm-netbook] eoma68-a20 ethernet testing

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 16:18:52 BST 2013

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Christopher Thomas
<christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:

>> chris... you've got 2 more cards, right?  i have a vague recollection
>> you only tested one...
>>

> I tested both. And they both worked,

 awesome!  so that's... 5 out of 7.  that's more like it.

> however I cannot get SATA working
> yet, I did notice that in the script.fex posted, it is missing the
> SATA power enable;

 that's because there isn't a sata_power_en.

> EOMA:
> [sata_para]
> sata_used = 1
> sata_power_en =
>
> EVERYONE ELSE:
>
> [sata_para]
> sata_used = 1
> sata_power_en = port:PB08<1><default><default><0>

 ... because they use that pin as a power-indicator.

> Still, I enabled it, but have not been able to see it load in the /dev
> or dmesg. I'm going to try another image tonight after making some
> changes.

 i found a couple of modifications which i cut over from the
cubieboard2 3.3 tree, and also enabled some debug messages.  they're
in commit 5f166e6495ac17a3275f599c06b68035f5bbeb28 of the
git.rhombus-tech.net linux.git tree (you should just be able to do
"git checkout 5f166e6").

 i'm just removing some of the debug stuff (for ethernet)