[Arm-netbook] eoma68-a20 ethernet testing

Ryan Mullen rmmullen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 21:02:48 BST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
>  ok... well... do you happen to have an ethernet socket with a
> transformer kicking around?  and if so would you be happy to wire it
> up and poke it (oo-er) up the little holes of the eoma68 connector?
> it's 6 wires... hang on let me check.... tx+/-, rx+/-, feedback-point
> and GND  yeah 6 wires.

I have some Pulse J3011G21DNLT which have integrated magnetics I could
try, though I won't get to it until tomorrow. I'm still a little foggy
on what I need to do on the software end of things as well. Will the
default installation of whatever's on there be sufficient? Is there
any way I can get a shell on it?

Ryan