[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 A20 CPU CARD + MEB ETHERNET IS WORKING!!

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Tue Aug 27 21:23:37 BST 2013

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Christopher Thomas <
christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:

> One Cavet: So far only in Android, I had a bit of a snafu and accidentally
> applied 3.3v to the wrong pin and zapped the NAND, haven't had time at work
> to get everything reconfigured again for debian.  And I might have killed
> one of the Cores in the A20 (on both of my remaining cards).

Damn typo's, was so excited I didn't proofread: Caveat^ .

I should mention, since I did not have the stock firmware from WITS-TECH
for these cards, just to get something up and running, I used the android
image from Olimex's A20 Micro Card, installed it via PhoenixSuit, then
extracted the bootloader from /dev/block/nanda, and replaced the olimex
script.bin with the a20-eoma-68.fex  from  git/sunxi-boards

Sorry for being so short, in between meetings... feel free to ask more and
I'll try to get back asap.

christopher at firemothindustries.com
214-458-5990