[Arm-netbook] eoma26-a10s

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Mon Aug 26 00:27:06 BST 2013

i2s / spdif - not sure which is best. The device will run Linux and speak using espeak.
Even a USB speaker is OK, so long as it makes for reasonable audio.

If stuck with DDR, Dr. Ajith Kumar [bpajith at gmail.com] who did the expeyes may be able to help
you out with DDR as he did the expeyes derivative.

FPC also cheaper to fit as well as being compact.
40 pin connector about $0.30 and cable about $0.15.

Ethernet is a must.

If the kicad files get GPL'd we'd make our own variants as needed as CPUs change
and technology changes. Ideally we don't to go there if we can just buy the bits knowing that
if the supply chain went down, we can still build our own versions because we got the cad files
and sources for all the software.