[Arm-netbook] eoma26-a10s

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Sun Aug 25 18:11:08 BST 2013

Don't wimp out - just get on with it ok! :)

http://www.gplsquared.com/eoma26/fpc_40_45_50.tar.gz
For KiCAD 2D footprints and 3D parts for 40, 45, 50 way FPC, but I must say, I really like those board connectors
for their density. We would put the mating half on flexible PCB
and that means only a very small slot is needed to bring out the wires
from any case that this board may sit in.

If you could push to get a small separate self contained b2b connector for a webcam as well,
that would be reaaally good! There are so many applications that require it.

The 8 pins spare can be anything that may have a functional block attached
to it like ADC channels, the motor controller or more UARTs and USBs.
(If those functional blocks are not needed in an application, the pins can be used as general
purpose IO which is in strong demand in embedded use - but obviously need some care about selection
as not all CPUs have same numbers of USB or motor controller built in like the A10s.)