[Arm-netbook] eoma26-a10s

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 15:28:12 BST 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 2:13 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/26/a10s/amphenol_b2b_11084Cr1.pdf

>  potentially what could be done is to put two in, diagonally opposite,
> then put all (and a few more) of the 26 pins onto one of them, and
> then with a couple of stand-offs you'd be looking at using this
> [without the expresscard attached] as a plain SoM.

  rright.  ok.  2 at diagonal corners, there's 8 pins spare after
filling up the sd/mmc, lvds, stuff that was going to be on FPC and
other eoma26 pins onto one of the 40-pin B2Bs.

 you tell me what you want those 8 pins to be joe i'll get it done.

>  btw yeah that's a definite no on the micro-sd, which leaves enough
> room for a 2nd DDR3 *sigh*.

 i'll do this next.

  http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/26/eoma26-a10s-pcb.png

 that is, if i may say so, absolutely _stupidly_ tight for space :)