[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Carrier Board Concept

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Fri Aug 23 15:28:38 BST 2013

Hmmm.. How to bootstrap the mchck? He's got other stuff like bus blaster
to get the first bit of code into the mchck before he can use it
as a programmer to program other K20. May be I buy the MK20DX32VLF5
as mentioned and then also make the mchck - but as he has release KiCAD
files for it, I make it better with a fast enough opto isolator for
electrical isolation and GPL the lot. That would be handy for future
high voltage/motor projects! :) My company needs these to be opto
isolated for high voltage operation - so its probably going to get
funded as well.

Thanks for the note Chris.

My mk20dx128vlf5's arrived just now. ;D
http://imgur.com/nyljXvj