[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 Carrier Board Concept

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Wed Aug 21 20:15:32 BST 2013

> >> 3. The EOMA68 (b/h)ackers already have info/knowledge on the STM32x
> >> from the flying squirrel.
>
>  libopencm3 - LGPL'd - lots of other bits.  although to be honest
> having seen the MK20 which appears to have full-speed USB *and* I2S
> even in a 40-pin package @ $1.60 i'm kinda stunned and amazed.

Not JUST FS USB, but OTG too. :)

The MK20DX Datasheet makes me feel all warm and gooey.
http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/data_sheet/K20P64M50SF0.pdf

Not only that, but you can program another PK20 as a programmer FOR other
MK20s using OpenSDA/SWD 2 wire programming.

>  i wonder what the STM32F103RBT6 goes for, now, in HK 10k?  6 months
> ago it was $2.36 - but if you're seeing $1.60 for 1k then it's
> probably a heck of a lot less.

Well, the two quotes I got yesterday for the STM32F103RBT6 were $2.16 and
$2.25 for Qty of 1000 in China.