[Arm-netbook] It arrived in the post just now!

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 20:14:33 BST 2013

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Ryan Mullen <rmmullen at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have three missing components on the top side and six missing
> components on the back side - these are all presumably 0402 passives.

 there are several locations which are marked "NC" i.e. NC to change options.

 i reviewed the pictores.

there are two on TOP (top right corner), this is correct.

there are three on BOTTOM - one to the right of the AXP209, and two
above the NAND: these are also both correct.

i cannot see any other missing components on the photos you posted.

can you please ring / mark any that you can see and post the picture?