[Arm-netbook] It arrived in the post just now!

Ryan Mullen rmmullen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 19:30:27 BST 2013

Hi Luke,

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 2:05 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
>  according to what has been designed, there aren't any non-fitted
> parts.  there are however 3 hand-assembled connectors that have been
> poorly fitted.

I have three missing components on the top side and six missing
components on the back side - these are all presumably 0402 passives.
If these are actually supposed to be loaded with something, I think
I'm going to need some design docs to help me order the correct
components and put them in the right spot. What is your advice? I'm on
IRC as rmull if you want to chat.

Ryan