[Arm-netbook] [EOMA26] example product layout

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 13:29:26 BST 2013

http://www.newark.com/fci/10053826-100abtlf/host-connector-express-card/dp/94M6005

> something together.  an engineering board that vaguely resembles a
> tablet.  use the LPC for audio (PCM like on the flying squirrel) or
> just heck make it arduino-like, pin-headers for people to play with.
>
>  joe if i redo the PCB layout for the eoma26-a13 including DDR3 could
> you review it?  i need to learn to be able to do DDR3 RAM layouts.

Yep - that is the whole purpose - get everyone drawing their own
stuff in KiCAD with copy/paste and prototype/review each other's work
asap. The sooner stuff is working the quicker everything else moves
forward. Leave some prototyping area or SODIMM edge connector or FPC
area to connect out to do debugging working on first PCB. It can be made
so as to be easy to be cut/snapped off.