[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 development cycle

joem joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Sun Aug 18 01:07:58 BST 2013

Eeek - Luke is the joe you mention moi?
I will, I can, but I need circuit PDF (sent to me privately)

Also Craig, fans of GPL like me can spend 1 kilo dollar
on projects a month to oil the machinery so long as the products
of that spend is GPL'd. Others donate time and code to get things working.

 let's assume you're referring to the EOMA68-A20.  once the ethernet
and sata issues are resolved (we've tracked sata down to wrong
capacitors, joe's going to try replacing the ones on his board) then
we'll be ready to do a pre-production run.