[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 02:17:55 BST 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 12:56 AM, Christopher Thomas
<christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I should have been more specific.... (there's that clarity thing
> again. ;P ) I meant to say I have a MICROSCOPE. :) The oscilliscope was
> stolen. :/

 dang.

> Here are the images
>
> http://i.imgur.com/HYP4VXF.jpg

 that's bad.  thanks for providing this.   those are clearly not
soldered down properly, and the HDMI's a mess.  I'm Not Happy With
That.

> http://i.imgur.com/sg9XSc7.jpg
>
> http://i.imgur.com/43b3NLd.jpg

 ahh, perfect.  yep.  123 wires near that capacitor: 2 thin, 1
thicker.  you've got a board that has the ethernet-feedback line.  the
board i have is an earlier revision, so it's almost certain that i'm
going to have to run a wire from the RTL8201 over to pin 56.

> let me know if you need better ones and I'll setup the floro-lights.

 no that's great chris - confirms what i need to know, namely that
wits used the correct (latest) revision of the PCB.