[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 17:11:31 BST 2013

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 2:04 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 3:33 AM, Christopher Thomas
> <christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
>> Looking at the A10/A20 schematics for the RTL8201CP, has the EthPHY
>> interface been tested via a conventional 10/100 RJ45 w/ external transformer
>> and circuit?
>
>  noooO.... because the MEB _is_ the test board :)
>
>> Also, comparing the script.FEX files of other A10 boards with the RTL8201CP
>> vs the eoma68A10 and A20, they are missing EMAC_POWER and EMAC_LINK, not
>
>  the RTL8201CP is always powered-up.  EMAC_LINK.... ahh... frickin
> 'ell, don't tell me that's a hard-wire to notify that the link is up.

 whew it's not.

>> Researching this further... On the EOMA A20 Fex, PB11 is not assigned to
>> anything, yet on my working Hackberry, it's assigned to EMAC_LINK.

 ... whatever that is.  i'm going to need to see schematics of the
hackberry in order to ascertain what that's about.  i looked at the
cubieboard, it doesn't appear to have EMAC_POWER or EMAC_LINK.

 https://github.com/linux-sunxi/sunxi-boards/blob/master/sys_config/a10/cubieboard.fex

*curious*