[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

Christopher christopher at firemothindustries.com
Thu Aug 8 09:43:14 BST 2013

On Aug 8, 2013, at 3:13 AM, "luke.leighton" <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 7:00 AM, Christopher Thomas
> <christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
>> So, I'm still going over the schematics and datasheets, and it's super late
>> (0100 CST), but as far as R2/R3, I was just going off the Schematic that was
>> sent to me. But looking at it again, it's possible I misunderstood, but
>> isn't R3 is supposed to be connected between R2 and pin 11 "ETH
>> FB(Feedback?)" ? Also, isn't Pin 11 and Pin 1 supposed to receive 1.9V?
>
> i don't know!!  my understanding is that 1 and 11 are tied together,
> 1.9v is only for gigabit - 10/100 is slightly different.  i'll do some
> measurements this evening.
>
> what's the part numbers (links preferably, or did you upload all the
> datasheets?)
MEB.pdf = MEB schematics and PCB layouts

20130613-RAV01-ENG.rar = Altium files that have been modified to acceptable submission standards for the fab company. (Basically what you sent me first but fixed by Leo. )

http://lkcl.net/incoming/MEB.pdf
"                                  ""201:0613-RAV-ENG.rar.

> if not could you edit
> http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/micro_engineering_board/ and
> put them on there?

Going to catch some zzz. Will edit when I wake up.